Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Such a Young Person But So Much Wisdom

Swami Nithiyananda has so much to offer. His deep knowledge and wisdom astounds me. The mundane things which we take for granted, are brought to our attention through his teachings and the examples very casually. Whenever I feel down, I listen to him, I get the clarity of mind and consolation. I felt born anew after attending Kalpataru. He raised our (600 over attendees) Kundailini Shakti and I felt a change, a difference, within me.

Sarojah

No comments:

Post a Comment