Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

I am with him

I always believed that Swamji is with me. Not only he but my child hood Guru's who are no longer alive are still taking care of me today. Yes, I'm at his side unconditionaly. In a true connection, one will not desert away especially in tough times. I'm with him and he is anyway with all of us.

Best Wishes,
Pankaj Joshi
NSP student - Hyderabad

No comments:

Post a Comment