Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Swamiji - I am with you with my heart and soul

WHAT THE HECK IS A SWAMI? Growing up Baptist in a small town in Mid-Southern America, I didn’t even know what a Swami was when I met Swamiji in March 2006. I went to a discourse called “Be Unclutched” at Integris Baptist Hospital in Oklahoma City. I wasn’t sure what his blessing involved, but I asked to be healed when I approached him for the first time. He said he would take care. I had no reason to believe him. The next morning, I had my pre-surgical MRI before having a titanium plate put in my neck to replace “three disintegrated cervical discs” (after wearing neck brace for 2 yrs). That weekend, I attended 2-day DSP meditation program with Swamiji. By program end, I had removed the brace and thrown away pain meds, steroids, and HRT meds. I walked out of the program feeling like (hard to describe) … “cotton” … clean, light, pure – as if walking on air and I was experiencing so much mental clarity. When I retrieved the MRIs, the surgeon’s report read: [after comparison MRI from 3 months before,] “Significant improvement in the surgical spine”. I never had the surgery, nor have I needed a doctor for anything since that date. People tell me that I must have had great faith to be healed in such a manner….I tell them, “First came the healing, then faith was inevitable.”

FROM DARKNESS TO LIGHT. Swamiji approached me in a more intellectual manner. To understand the energy healing that had happened and the science of his teachings, he explained physics and referred me to the Internet to learn about physics; to read Biology of Belief, by Dr. Bruce Lipton; to review Messages from Water, by Dr. Emoto; he used every technique and tool that could possibly help me to understand what he was trying to teach me…and it worked. This is my beloved Guru who was the only one in the world who knew how to teach me instantly upon meeting me.

LOVE & GRATITUDE. The only necessary emotions in life. Swamiji taught me this important truth through his Bhagavad Gita discourses, then the Shiva Sutras, Patanjali Sutras and finally, Upanishads. Pure science of emotions and mind updated by him for this day and age has been transmitted to the masses and thereby invoking spirituality into many newfound seekers.

SWAMIJI, I thank you with all of my heart and soul for finding me in this lifetime and embracing me without judgment. You changed my life and I am in complete awe as I witness you changing the world. I have nothing to offer but my love and gratitude and my life in service to help teach others what you have taught me.
I remain eternally grateful,

Ma Nithya Mahati

PS-Although I have come to know the presence of your absence, still – there’s NOTHING as sweet as being with the Master!

No comments:

Post a Comment