Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

I stand by, for my guru

I am associated with the Nithyananda mission since Oct 2008 and have undertaken 2 levels of meditation courses (ASP and NSP) from the mission. I have also volunteered for the mission on medical camps and in helping run some meditation courses. My experience doing the courses and following the meditation techniques taught by Swamiji were truly profound and I saw a noticeable change in the quality of my life. The teachings and meditation techniques better equipped me to face the challenges of modern day living.

I attended the NSP program held recently in the Bidadi ashram from Feb 19th to Feb22nd. I was in the ashram for these 4 days continuously and felt an amazing energy field around me during this period. It was something I never felt before in my life. I still keep missing the 'ashram way of life' and the experience I had during those 4 days. What also hit me was the amazing sense of devotion of the Ashramites and the devotees who volunteered during the NSP course. These were all people who had well to do professions to take care of, but still never lost touch with humanity and served the mission with their time and devotion, giving up all the comforts of life. Never did I feel any sense of doubt or mistrust during my stay at the Ashram. Everyone I interacted at the Ashram were very courteous and helpful.

I heard about these defamatory videos when a friend of mine called me the night the videos were aired on Sun TV. I saw the videos and for a moment did feel jitter-ed but in no way was my connection and faith in Swamiji hampered. A lot of my friends and family who knew about my association with the mission asked me about this, but none of that made me uncomfortable in any sense. What I have experienced being around Swamiji since the last 1.5 years is indescribable and this strong connection with him gives me a lot of strength and courage. This very strength told me that something was wrong here and this probably is the work of some anti social parties who were feeling jealous or demeaned by the growth of Swami's mission.

For me personally, when Swami talks, it hits me straight in the head and I can understand and implement it completely in my life. His books and videos have an abundance of wisdom, if someone really wishes to enhance his or her quality of life. Swami's mission helps the poor and needy and I as a devotee would like to help Swami to make Earth a better place to live in for as many as possible. To me that is all that matters and that is all that gives me peace of mind.

Would request the media to not indulge in 'Trial by Media' tactics and rather judge for themselves in a logical manner before writing or stating anything about the mission or Swamiji.

In Nithyanandam !
Mohit
IT Professional, Bangalore.

No comments:

Post a Comment