Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

He is my master

Hi, I am Prashanth from Bangalore.My mother introduced me to Swamiji in 2006 and from then on i have been a devotee of his.It is with great confidence that i can say that he has done nothing wrong, and that he will rise again stronger .

The experiences that i have had are irrefutable and based on that strength i can strongly that he is my master and that i will continue to practice his teachings in my life.

Nithyanandam
Prashanth

No comments:

Post a Comment