Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

I am Walking, Talking, Living & Radiating the Master..

Nithyanandam,

My name is Ma Nithyananda Sugandhi, a devotee, a volunteer and an acharya of Nithyananda Dhyaanapeetam. The day I saw the TV channels broadcasting the allegations on Swamiji, the immediately response I felt was NOTHING.. Very clearly, nothing moved inside, and no judgments came out. Normally, a logical mind will simply jump to conclusion either 'against' or 'in support' for what it sees…running to confusion. People around me asked me “Are you not shocked? Are you not shaken?”. Just then, I realized something beautiful about me. I understood…yes..I am a special being….the respect I hold for me raised so much and a deep gratitude just came out for Swamiji for really placing the ‘peacemaker’ inside me and I very clearly understood that ‘Yes, I am Living Enlightenment..I am a Jeevan Mukta”.. With all the drama that took place by the media in the coming days, my ‘Vitarka’ as Master says..i.e. the strong feeling connection with the Master simply has grown by infinity..this trust cannot be shaken by anything or anyone, because it is intelligent faith.

I have been connected with Swamiji’s teachings since 2007 and with His grace, I attended the 21 days InnerAwakening program in July2009 at the Ashram and this has been the best ever fulfilling experience in my life. With the compassion of a Mother, Swamiji just awakended me to the Truth of who I am. No place is as sacred, as beautiful and as divine as the Bidadi Ashram. Whether you believe it or not, like it or not..my clear experience is living in Master’s presence is simply living with GOD Himself and Bidadi Ashram is God’s very own land. I have been to the Ashram multiple times at different occasions and it was always been a loving, safe and secure space and every visit has made me a better being adding more & more truths.

I am walking, talking, living and radiating Master’s truths and this is the time I urge all devotees who ever felt benefited by his teachings to have the trust in themselves and not simply run by their logic and negativity…which only knows how to doubt. Master is the greatest, rarest blessing to all of us and we can miss anything but the connection with Him. It is high time to question our doubts and learn to trust our experience…

So, please stand by the truth you felt in Swamiji’s presence…Like the sun that shines everyday, Swamiji doen’t need to prove himself to anyone nor do you need to convince yourself about anything.

With my deepest gratitude at Master's feet.

Ma Nithyananda Sugandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment