Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

I do not believe any of the allegations against you

Nithyanandam.
Pranams Swamiji. I have attended the Kalpataru Darshan and the NSP programme held recently in February at Hyderabad and the experience was unique. Sri Ramana Maharishi is my revered Master and I felt His presence while doing the NSP programme, especially during the Meditation classes.

My spiritual quest had started sometime back and many Enlightened Masters have blessed me and given me their understanding of how to lead a spiritual life. I am reading your books and practising your meditation techniques and you have also given me more clarity on how to live wisely and serve others.

I do not believe any of the allegations against you or on Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam. My parents have always told me that giving spiritual knowledge to anyone is not possible without the blessing of the Lord and having doubts about you Swamiji is like doubting the Vedas and Upanishads.

I keep watching you on youtube and listen to atleast one discourse of yours before I begin my day. I wish to place my gratitude with reverence for illuminating our lives and sharing your wisdom with the world.

At this juncture , I remember the story my teacher told me when I was studying in the Convent School.

Many people were trying to hurt a person by throwing stones because they felt the person was immoral. But Christ the Lord, who watched this incident asked the crowd to look into their own life and only the purest of them who had not committed any mistake had the right to punish the victim. The crowd stopped, looked within and went away - one by one.

I am sure that Paramahamsa Nithyananda Swamiji will come back with renewed strength , forgive the people, and continue His Mission without any problem.

Yours sincerely,
M.Sulekha Ganeshn
Secunderabad
11th March, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment