Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

I stand by by my Swami with deep gratitude

Nithyanandam,

Swamiji told that we should not lie even for the sake of others and we should lead a conflict free life. After attending NSP in May 2008 my aim of leading a truthful life got deep rooted by the confidence given to me by Swamiji. By trying to adopt the techniques taught by Swamiji I am able to be affectionate even to an object which others think is non living. Others perceived me as a reserved person, who never talks with any body but after meeting Swamiji my attitude towards life has got transformed and there are people who feel for my absence. Before I used to stop talking with people who hurt me and my loved ones, but now I have dropped this attitude and I talk to them normally, from my heart. Swamiji has given me chance to help others when they are in need.

TRUTH AND LOVE is my life.

It is Paramahamsa Sri Nithyananda who has transformed my egoistic and worried life to one of Ultimate truth and Love.

I am a gifted one to radiate englightenment.

I voice this out and standby by my Swami with deep gratitude.

In Nithyanandam,
Rajamaliga

No comments:

Post a Comment