Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Thank you for coming into my life

First time I met Swamiji was in May 2007 when he gave lectures on
Jain Sutras.I was reluctant to go seeing some sadhu in orange clothes
talking about Jainism. Then my mind said,let us see! I have not
stopped following him ever since! His authenticity and with authority
when he speaks all the truths, His You tube videos has become food for
body,mind and soul every single day.He has made me understand and
experience who Mahavirswami is and what is really enlightnment! I
find special joy now in respecting all the religion and its
uniqueness.

I was there two months ago for Inner Awakening program. Bidadi Ashram
is beautiful place. My experience there was extra ordinary. Media is
talking about rape charges,it is the totally other way I saw that all
ashrmites and all volunteers has this unique love,bliss,calmness and
devotion on their faces! I am seeing this in all Swamiji's devotees
all around the world since two years.I myself felt so safe in Ashram
walking alone at late night after the session.

Thank you Swamiji for coming into my life! Truth will prevail!

Veena, Los Angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment