Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

At The Lotus Feet Of My Master

Dear Swamiji,

Thank you very much for all the Teachings, Knowledge and Inner Wisdom that is being showered on us!!

I am grateful to come across YOU in this life!!

What a Grace!! You are the Causeless Auspiciousness!!

I deeply pity for all who don’t understand you. I wouldn’t say it is their fault either. They simply don’t know what they miss!!

Thank you for introducing me to me!!

In your presence Upanishad is happening!!

Truly in Yours,
Malay

No comments:

Post a Comment