Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Swamiji, your teaching is priceless!

Looking in and asking myself where am I.
I was just an ordinary woman who had created and suffered from drama in life.
Life was sad and ready to be discontinued.
Discontinuing my sadness was the greatest gift from the Divine.
The Divinity within me is the gateway that He guided.
Guiding my emotions to a blissful vibe.
Vibration that I carry makes everyone shines.
Shining the love and compassion with His energy behind.
Behind everything is still the Divine.
Divine that makes me shine, Divine that makes me high.
Jump high and say Hi to all the lies.
Lies will die when human becomes wise.
Being wise and being kind.
Kindly accept the drama and work on the human mind.
Minding needs to stop and practice conflict-free life.
Life becomes so rich that no one can deny.
Denying the experience is such a stupid try.
Trying to revisit the energy that made everyone cry.
Crying for the Divine, Crying from the Divine.
Divine is beyond our mind.

In Nithyananda
Ananda Kaviya
Los Angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment