Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Swamiji is no ordinary man

My name is Harsha Trivedi,

I am from the Columbus Vedic Temple. Since your movement started, I remember seeing you enter the temple do the puja, and bless us all. Before meeting you, my life wasn't that fulfilled. I needed a spiritual master. I can raise my head high and
say I have finally found one.I don't care about these fake rumors, allegations on you Swami ji. I have met you in person., the feeling of bliss was all I wanted to know to recognize what sort of individual you are. I know about your abilities, my son is a big fan of yours. He told me since you blessed him on his head he has not been the same but more spiritual. We watch your videos all the time, Whatever you say makes the perfect sense.Swami ji I am just writing to tell you, no matter what the rumors are, all these fake allegations will never reduce the trust nor lessen the bond you have created with me and my family. I have signed up all of my family to attend Inner Awakening.
The media is known to make a a big deal out of nothing, and with todays graphics, adobe photoshop, windows movie maker, anything and absolutely everything is possible.

Swami ji, please be careful and takecare of yourself. The Dhyaanapeetam movement doesn't need non believers,
Please be safe and we will pray for you. We love you and we can't wait for all this nonsense to get over. Please takecare of your health, this world needs you.Thank you for everything you have done for me and my family.

Your True Devotee,

Harsha Trivedi, Columbus Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment