Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Ashram is a sacred place! Stop the misrepresentation...

Nithyanandam,

I am a grihasta (married ashramite) staying in the ashram with my wife. I would like to place on record that neither my wife nor I have experienced anything but courtesy and decency in the ashram. There are ABSOLUTELY NO meditation programs which involve any sexual acts or any such thing. We cannot even dream of anything like that happening in the ashram. It is a safe place with many families staying as ashramites. I wish the media would stop hounding us and leave us in peace to continue our spiritual practices.

Ashramite, Bidadi

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment