Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Nityananda Swamiji is divine, and so is Ashram

Dear all,

I am the father of a brahmacharini of swamy nithyananda ashram. I would like to share with all of you that the ashram atmosphere is completely pure and safe. I have been there many times and I am in constant touch with my daughter also. Swamiji radiates only blissful divine energy. Anyone who has met him atleast once will vouch for this. I urge each one of you not to believe what is being shown in news and internet. Please wait till the truth is proved legally. I know lakhs of devotees, volunteers and well wishers are with swamiji. Our prayers and best wishes are always with him. I am confident that he will come out of all of this untouched very soon.

Father of a brahmacharini

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment