Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Swamiji has highest respect for Women

I am a brahmacharini of the Nithyananda order. I have been a resident in Bidadi for the past 3 years. I only have respect, high regard, gratitude to my Master Paramahamsa Nithyananda for everything He has brought to my life – powerful teachings that have transformed my life, so much self-confidence, direction and meaning to my life, enabling me to become a change agent and spread His message of bliss to millions worldwide…the list is endless. More importantly, especially in this current situation, I feel all the more one of the most significant aspects of Him and our organization Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam – He has always given the highest respect for us women. He has always given us so much of freedom and dignity. I have never felt safer in any other place. Swamiji is my ultimate teacher, my guru, my Master.

- Ma Nithya Achalananda, Brahmacharini

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment