Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

What's the fuss about?

I just want to say that I have attended at least 12 kinds of meditation and training programs by Paramahamsa Nithyananda in the 8 years that I have been associated with the ashram. Not on a single occasion have I personally experienced any technique involving sexual intimacy or viewed any sexually explicit material. Neither have I seen or heard of anyone practicing such meditations as part of any course or training program.

I can’t see why such a fuss is being made about some registration form when not a single person who has signed it has experienced any form of abuse!

Prakash Paranjay, Bangalore

No comments:

Post a Comment