Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Testimonial from a brahmacharini of Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam Ashram

Nithyanandam!

I am a brahmacharini of Nithyananda Dhyananpeetam. I have been a disciple of Swamiji for the past three years. I have attended all the meditation programs of the ashram. Since I have been living in the ashram, I can say for sure that neither I have experienced any misbehavior from anyone in the ashram, nor I have seen or heard about anyone else experiencing any such abuse. I feel really bad that I have to even speak about and defend our Swamiji, who has been more than a mother and father to us. It is really cruel that people are talking this way about our Swamiji, it really hurts us because he has always taken great care of us and treated us with greater respect than we have received anywhere in society, even from our family or friends.

- Brahmacharini of Dhyanapeetam

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment