Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

I am a brahmacharini and the ashram is the safest place….

I AM A BRAHMACHARINI OF THE NITHYANANDA ASHRAM. I want to tell that the most safe place on this world is the ashram. it is god’s home. Anyone talks ill about it or about the programs that happen there, are going to face punishment. Know one thing: every program happens with so much taking care by volunteers. Thousands of people can tell this statement. I am myself witness to it. The programs directly help you to come out of your problems. I myself have overcome childhood problems, and also lust mainly. I don’t feel shy in telling this. People are coming to wrong conclusions about the programs without being there in person to see for themselves. PLEASE DON’T HURT THE GODS. THEY ARE WATCHING. This is my humble request.

- Sangeetha, Nithyananda ashram

No comments:

Post a Comment