Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Healing Experiences with Swamiji

Hello

I am a student and I was suffering from many diseases like migrane, depression, stomach disorder. I used to have many medicines every day and was utterly unhappy with my life. Then I met swamiji. His one darshan drove away all my problems. I am now practically on no medication now. I do the everyday meditation 'nithya dhyaan' which helps me be joyful all the time. My marks have improved and I am enjoying my life every moment now. I know swamiji has only given happiness and health to me. He can NEVER hurt anyone. I have seen hundreds of people experience the same joy. I request all of you not to go by baseless rumours. The media or internet who is spreading wrong things about swamiji cannot do atleast one single good thing like healing or giving free food to the poor which swamiji does. So please DO NOT believe in all these rumours. I know my Guru will come out of all this with flying colours very soon.


Regards
Rashmi Agarwal.

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment