Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Be strong behind our priceless master

Nithyanadam

Dear all,

I am writing this not to praise Swamiji but to point out to my fellow devotees our obligation in this
hour of battle of the Good vs evil.

At my initial LBP Dharshan, I had asked Swamiji to "be with me always no matter whatever happens".
Bakta paratheenaa, SIva-Avatar, My beloved Mahachcharyaa promised me that He would do so without
any hesitataion. That mutual spiritual bond is and will always be permanent.

I am sure there are millions and millions of devotees like me in Swamiji's army and
we all have a moral obligaion to our master who cares so much for
our spiritual growth.

Since very ancient times, Whenever there is emergence Positive energies
to librate humanity, they always are accompanied by the counteractive Negative forces,
Lord Siva and Dhaksha,Jesus and Judas,God and Satan
to name a few.
I strongly urge my fellow devotees to be steadfastly supportive of Swamiji in his defence
against Adharma. Please Dont be misled or intimidated by the modern day Dhakshas and
Judas groups.
Please, Rally behind our Priceless Precious master NOW!! Or lose everything and regret later.

Sayuchchiyadevan
sudbury
Canada

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment