Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Supporting Swamiji

Hello!

I am a devotee of Swamiji's from Canada who would like to share some thoughts.

I don't listen to or keep up with media BS. I tend to be more of a private person and I don't get influenced easily by other people. All of this whatever is happening in India I hope stops, gets resolved soon.

My relationship with Swamiji and how I feel/think about him has never changed. He was the best gift I could've received a few years ago thanks to my good friend Sylvia who introduced me to Him and the Vedic teachings. I am and will forever be grateful for having him in my life........as usual it doesnt surprise me to hear about yet more people who have nothing better to do with their time but try and hurt others for the sake of greed or whatever other stupid reason....they are part of the reason why these Vedic teachings once again confirm our ongoing ignorance and need to elevate our consciousness.

I am not really involved with the organization but I do believe that Swamiji like Jesus and all the Enlightened Beings (who keep coming back to help us) are here for OUR benefit...they have nothing to lose or gain, it's out of their immense compassion that we are fortunate to have them with us...I can't help but often think how they must just shake their heads (like a loving Mother) but continue on helping us despite our attachment to our human drama.


We must send love and light and wish for happiness for all sentient beings always!!!!

In Nithyanandam!!

April Rohee

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment