Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

I am with Swamiji

Nithyanandam Swamiji:

Sun TV has broadcasted an event which is a big lie. That news has not
even touched me even a little bit. I have understood you by my
feelings (Athma) and not by my reasoning. Recently when I heard you
speaking about the Incident. I was so sad, to think that some people
can do this kind of act for such an enlightened Swami, like you.
You have taught us that haven and hell are both present on this world
itself. Those who had understood you by their atman. They are living
in heaven on this earth. After your teaching I had experienced a lot
of thing which had given me inner peace. I am a great devotee of you
and I will follow you no matter how many births I take.

I Love you Swami, and I am with you for ever.
Suganthy Sathieswaran, Canada.

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment