Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Greatest blessing to mankind from God or Existence

I meet Swamiji just 8-9 months back and was left with the feeling 'Oh God!, I must have done something great to see and spend time with
An incarnation'

I learnt NithyaDhyan meditation, read his books and have attended some of his programs (YSP,NSP,Kalpatharu,Self-Healing).
It’s humongous to quantity/count his blessings on my life, still I would try to jolt down some of them
- Lost my severe back pain, neck pain
- Got out of my 1.5 yrs old depression caused by sudden loss of my father
- Fear of unknown has been gone down by 80%
- Improved my relationship with almost everyone around
- Am able to create positive results in most of the things I do.

Now coming to the video, Questioning Swamiji is like questioning God himself.
I sincerely believe that this psychological earthquake in human minds is a great Lila of God/Existence to make mankind more aware and
awaken 'Hello.. wake up...God has descended on planet earth. Act now if you really want to understand the meaning of life and
to get a blissful state'
Whatever happens, this mission will continue so that millions of people get benefited in terms of physical, mention and spiritual
growth.

-Rashmi,CA,USA

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment