Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Anything for Swamiji

HI Nityanandam,
I'm from Singapore and like to share my experience, which I'd gain from knowing him.
I was at a low ebb in my life in 2006, and I came across swami on you tube.
I had attended all the courses in the desire to meet and to have contact with an enlightened ,master.

On,seeing him a 6foot tall person and searching and wanting to be near him and watching him without him knowing.
It was such joy.

Anyway, I became a devotee and as such I've surrendered to the master.he gave me confidence, direction and focus.
In this challenging time, where my master is put in such situation, I can say that he did so much for mankind.
I benefitted , such that I dont go into depressions which I used to get often.

Today, I'm self sufficient and am feeling full and wholesome.
This can only come about by the master's grace.
However, I also did the LBE course, and thru that I got to have a deep connection with the master.
The feeling is of love and deep Bakthi.
Thanks for allowing to share.

Ananda Manohari
singapore.
p.s.
Anything I can do please let me know.


In nithyanandam
Aananda Manohari

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment