Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My gratitude to my master

I could still remember my solid experience when i attended 4 days of ASP program in 2003 at Oklahoma which Swamy Nithyananda personally conducted to a group of select 19 people. I became totally free from wandering thoughts and started enjoying within peace and harmony in my life thereafter.
I offer my gratitude at His feet at all times.
I heard of the allegations and infamy thrown upon him these days. Request all what good he has done by and large and give him reasonable time to clear the clouds.
Please do not attempt to prematurely kill his vast constructive mission to build future world of positive energy.


Sri Nithya Basker
& Ma Nithya Bhasker
(Ramakrishnan Chowdappa &
Janaki Ramakrishnan)
Saudi Arabia

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment