Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Thank You Swamiji

Dear Swamiji,

Just Saying Thank you does not truly represent my gratitude for you. I have no words to describe how blessed I am to be even living in this era of your janma(Life).Until I met you, I only imagined people living with Krishna or Ram. But now I have experienced it. I hope you are in good hands who takes care of you.

After coming back from Inner awakening, even the little details get sorted out without any effort. The energy level is not only felt but manifested in action. The little skills whatever I do has been enhanced. There is no fear of the uncertainty. Life is wonderful. Everything is aucipious, there must be Divine plan for everything. MY deepest thoughts are with you. Thank you once again.

Vilas

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment