Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Love and support for Swamiji

Dear Nithyanandaji,
To you I can only express my gratitude and love and during this media lynch on you I stand by you and give my whole support.
Although haven’t met you physically, you and your teachings are present in my daily life. You are such a blessing and gift to me, my family and friends that I simply cannot find words to express it. I can only say thank you from the bottom of my/our heart(s) on everything and for being here with us on this Earth.
Seeing all this drama about media I can only see how some humans simply deluded themselves thinking that they have right to judge those who spread the message of love, freedom, wisdom, enlightenment, compassion, true values and at the same time they express the worst qualities of their own nature. How sad it is that we still as a humanity miss to see our own responsibilities to share and show love, respect, compassion, gratitude, wisdom and give and share that to others and to the world, no matter how small capacity we may be. Small light is still so powerful to remove darkness.
Your divine light, your presence, your being and all pearls of wisdom are needed and again I say you are a gift of the Divine. So my translation work of your teachings still continues and when time comes it will be shared. In the meanwhile I pray to Lord Shiva to express his power through you and give transformation to todays world and humanity and bless those who want to radiate enlightenment.
With love,
Akshwari

Category:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He have mad a big difference to my life..!!my guru is very precious to me and my family.!!we all see him not only as a guru but also a member of our family who take part in all our hapiness and sorrows.He is an avatar of GOD who hv come to spread happiness around this world and demolish all the evil thoughts within oneself.we are very grateful to him and surrender ourselves to his lotus feet.guru always live in our heart and soul in each of our moments.
-sethu mala natrajan

Post a Comment