Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Eternally grateful to Swamiji

My story is not dramatic but I wanted to add my name to the thousands who are eternally grateful to Swamiji for the impact on their lives.

I am a family law lawyer. I handle divorces, custody disputes, child abuse and neglect cases, etc. It is a nasty, stressful, conflict driven profession. Thirty five years ago I was introduced to the teachings of George Gurdjieff. A few years later I was privileged to meet and meditate with Bhante Dharmawara, a Buddhist Monk from Cambodia, who died in the late 1990s at the age of 110. The teachings of these gurus are all the same. Intellectually I understood them but I had not been able to integrate them effectively into my life. My nearly daily meditation was not very effective.

One year ago I was introduced to Nithya Dhyaan. In July I started attending Satsangs with the Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam of St. Louis (Missouri, USA) regularly and on October 8, 2009 ( my 60th birthday) met Swamiji at Kalpatura in St. Louis. Now I can say I understand the great blessing of sitting with a living enlightend master.

My work does not drain me as it once did. I have literally been able to see how exhausting thoughts can be. Potential conflicts in my personal and professional life resolve themselves amicably. I am so much more ready to just accept what is happening. I see that my work can be a meditation. I am more apt to have a positive effect on my clients, who can be hurt, grief stricken, frightened and angry. My life is better and I am a better person because of Swamiji.

The video has been a challenge and my mind can still be a hamster wheel. I don't care about the veracity of the video because from my experience I realize that Swamiji and his teachings are genuine. Despite the distraction of recent events, Nithya Dhyaan is still powerful. The panoply of his meditations are amazingly effective. Because of Swamiji I understand I don't need to look anywhere for anything. Tattvamasyaadi lakshyam. Truly we devotees have been blessed. Thank you, Swamiji, for being here. the world needs you.

We love you.
Alice Kramer, Festus, Missouri, USA

Category:

1 comment:

Free_Peace said...

Wonderful post, Thank you Alice Kramer.

Post a Comment