Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Thank you Swamiji for everything you have done in my life

Nithyanandam.Starting from the day I met Swami the very concept that I had about my life had changed.I learnt the secret for a blissful life.He have been a transformational energy who had really transformed my life.Being as a Youth I can tell that I have a great clarity and a great courage to overcome anything that comes in my way.Before this I had never experienced the feeling of being steady or being courageous in my Life.Life was just a dead experience for me.Depression thoughts and feelings was always haunting me.I never had a self confidence.But,now I am totally changed! I dont Know how it happened,I am totally a new person now!I thank swami for everyhing that he had done in my life,for every guidance that he had gave me.He is an compassionate being and a greatest soul that i had never met in mylife.thank you swami.thank you very much.

Dana,
Malaysia

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment