Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Hello Drama :)

Paramahamsa Nithyananda Swamiji’s teachings and meditation techniques have created such a beautiful space for spiritual blossoming in me as well as many around me. Even in times like these I feel that his words bring tremendous clarity when a disturbance arises in me. Not only did he teach us that living a conflict free life IS true living but also he gave us the knowledge, techniques and initiation to make it completely possible for so many of us to experience Jeevan-Mukthi. This is even more evident as the drama of life unfold in so many interesting ways :)

I had the opportunity to spend a few weeks in his ashram in Bangalore, India. What I found was that the great truths and ancient knowledge from the Vedic tradition are beautifully being lived and expressed there. The civilization flowering in that nurturing environment is what his mission is trying to spread worldwide. In my personal experience this ashram was the safest place I have visited anywhere in the world, and the environment was very conducive for spiritual growth. Swamiji showered us with experiences, knowledge, healing and with so much compassion… it was just beautiful. Those few weeks I spent in the ashram I hold very dear to my heart.

From the first time I met Paramahamsa Nithyananda, something immediately shifted. I knew that I had found my path. The manner in which my heart and mind responded to his teachings and his presence cannot be explained in words. It is something for everyone to experience and enjoy in this lifetime. May the truth he came to share continue to be heard by a great number of youth and seekers.

If you have been touched by Swamiji’s teachings I sincerely urge you to connect back to his teachings and your experiences with him. Our own experiences can be our guide, follow your heart.

In gratitude,
Ma Nithya Vimaladevi

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment