Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

experiences against defamation done to Swamiji

Nithyanandam(Eternal Bliss).My most humble pranams at the Lotus Feet of my Lord, Paramahamsa Sri Nithyananda.The fact is We are not a bit perturbed by the current onslaught dumped on Swamij, in reality,it has strengthend our faith and love for Swamiji.For those who have felt his Cosmic presence and the Enlightened Master who lives in our being directing our lives dont need any further eveidence about His powers.The defamation efforts by one set of crowd on Swamiji is bound to have happend at some stage , since there must be more than one group unable to tolerate his powers of enlightenment, popularity among public and is practical truths and teachings transforming millions accross the globe.I am 54 years old, I have gone through enough spiritual movementsm I have never encountered one Enlightened Master, Swamiji who is as Compassionate merciful and un biassed as Swamiji.Obviously one does not expect any distrust from devotees or desciples who have underwent programs of Swamiji or their lives have been saved by Swamiji or their lives have under gone massive transformatrions under his spells or life transforming truths and teachings.The uproars exhibited is certainly orchestrated by a segment of groups who are bent upon creating ripples in the crystal clear image of our Living Enlightened Master.
I am mentioning the few divine experinces we have encountered in our lives,this is not some thing we are trying give evidence of divine powers of Swamiji, but an iceberg among the miracles happening in daily lives of devotees of Swamiji. These may sound illogical in the views of non belivers,but life for belivers.
My daughter was studying for her MBA (University of Alberta) in Edmonton (Canada), at the end of her first year she went through severe health problem due to a gynaecological condition that resulted in excessive bleeding and went to a situation requiring blood transfusion.At that situation she had the rare experience of seeing herself out of her body and see her body on the bed wired up and her gaurdians in Canada crying beside her bed, at that time I was Swamis presence that pushed her back into the body and she gained life and we have her amidst us in her rebirth, another incident took place after 5-6 months while she was in Vancouver, she went through similar situation and her body was frozen and assumed weird positions and she was unable to excercise control on her body, at that very moment she visibly saw Sri Shirdi Sai Baba and Swamiji Paramahamsa Nithyananda on her bed side holdiong her hands on each side and revived her to back to normal life and warmth,instantly bringing complete recovery and assured her of safety.(My daughter at this stage did not know any thing about Swamiji, she only knew Shidi Sai Baba-whom she knows from her child hood. She recognised the picture of Swamiji which I attached to her in the new year greetings as blessings- she called me and told this is the same person who saved me when she was un well. Such is the compassion of Swamiji who started taking care of all family members once any one of the family member started worshipping Him.).
I confirmed with Swamiji during Prathyaksha Pada Pooja , I told Swamiji about the above miracle and expressed my Grattitude and Swamiji expressed He remembered the incident.This is a simple proof of His Cosmic Presence and Omnipresence.
We were recently in Shirdi to place the invitation of our daugters wedding at the Lotus feet of Sirdi Sai Baba, prior to that we had presented the wedding invitation at the Lotus Feet of our bleoved Swamiji and took his blessings and requested his presence at our wedding and bless the couple.At Shirdi after darshan we were walking back to our lodge, two small boys one elder ( wearing vibhuthy on his fore head) and another younger (wearing kumkum on fore head)looking came behind us asking to be fed, my daughter felt some thing and stopped me and requested me let us feed these little chaps, after all they dont want money, they r hungry ,let us feed them. they started pestering us saying we dont want cash feed us "Dhaal Chaval" , we took them to good hotel nearby and the hotel guys refused entry for the kids, on my persuation and personal accompanying the kids they served them the Dhaal chaval , they wanted, the boys relished food and ate with full satisfaction, I sat a while and instructed the hotel, they shd be allowed to sit and complete their meal and then leave the hotel. This happened in the fore noon at Sirdi and we borded the train and my daughter while in sleep in the train had a clear vision of Swamiji telling her He was very happy with Paruppu Saadam (Daal Chawal) fed in the morning. We were thrilled at the blessings recived just before the wedding.The above miracles are ample evidences of his Omnipresence.
I want mention here another incident which saved me from lightening right inside my house. We were vacationing in bangalore during that period. On that night it was a stramy day and Bangalore saw through some strormy ,rainy night.around 7pm in the evening Lightning struck and the lightning entered through the verandah window and enter the hall door and took an accute angle and in seconds it was in front of me while I was just standing infront of the sofa checking on the tv, it was the energized mala that I was wearing must have sensed the danger to my life and the unforeseen power just pushed me to my chair behind me and saved me, the lightning hit the cordless telephone junction box with an explosion and the power tripped, only after the lights on we realized the power of the mala on my neck that saved me from the calamity and directed it against the telephones.I can consider this as any thing but Divine Grace of Swamiji.
There is no limit for the miracles happening in the lives of the devotees, I dont have to write to prove the powers of Swamiji, I just mentioned this to open the eyes of non belivers.
Pray Swamiji mercifully pardons all the accusers and bless all of us.
Nithyanandam
Sri Nithya Sri Priyan (Dr.T.Ganesh)
Buraymi, Sultante of Oman.

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment