Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

In gratitude to my master

Nithyanandam!

With Gratitude to Our Master.
I was a Spiritually inclined person having done a couple of courses, but somehow there was still something missing. It was at that time that I attended a discourse by Swami Nithyananda on The Shiva Sutras , in Bangalore in the year 2006. Swamiji had the audience spellbound. My interest picked up from there. Thereafter I had the opportunity to meet Swamiji on two occasions and take His Blessings. Something touched deep within me. I did the LBP and NSP in early 2008. After that there has been no looking back. The "Inner Awakening" just happened and is continuing to happen. The 21 days 'at the feet of an Enlightened Master' was such an ubelievable experience. The NITHYADHYAAN meditation is the most precious gift that Swamiji has given his devotees. I have been religiously practicing this Meditation and doing the Guru Puja everyday since 2008 and it has made such a difference to my life. I now enjoy every single thing I do with such happiness and percieve all that is happening in my life as a miracle . Yes, its BLISS , BLISS and Bliss all the way.

Thank you Swamiji for teaching us to : Quote "live an ordinary life in an extraordinary way" Unquote. WE ARE WITH YOU!

In Nithyanandam Always
Parvathi Ramaseshan
Abu Dhabi.

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment