Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

With gratitude to Master

Nithyanandam,
Here's my healing experience with Swami that I would like to share:
In October 2007 I suddenly went through a series of seizures and loss of consciousness associated with seizures. Upon MRI scans the doctors narrowed down the illness to either CNS Vasculitis or CNS Demylineation and put me on steroids when hospitalised for the same. The MRI scans showed lesions in several places of the brain and each time,the scans were showing only increase in lesions.
It was in this situation that we came to know that Swami was conducting free Kalpataru program for 30 days at Bidadi.I attended the Kalpataru program in early 2008 and told Swami of my illness. He told me that I needed 4 sessions and I promptly attended all of them after the 4th healing session, I checked with Swami whether I could go in for the next scheduled MRI of my brain. To this Swami informed me in advance that I would find a normal brain in the scan unlike before. I went ahead with the scans and as a surprise to my doctor, the scan showed healing of earlier scars and no new lesions were found.Subsequent to this my neurologist agreed to taper down the medications I was on and gradually stopped the same.Ever since then, I have been off all medication and regular MRI scans at 6 months intervals have shown no recurrence of the problem. I have also benefited from the various discourses delivered by Swamiji as well. His talks have inspired me to overcome the depression resulting from my illness, gain confidence, sharpen my skills, get back to job and manage family. Media rubbish cannot stand for long....I am sure Swami will return ......
I am now looking forward to attending the Inner Awakening Program upon his return!
Nithyanandam,
Veena, Bangalore

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment