Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Support to Swamiji

Dear Swamiji, I want to express my support to you and the organization again and again. Being with an Enlightened Master was the best thing that could happen to me. Being in the ashram for the 21 day living enlightenment program was being part of the most friendly, intelligent, loving, relaxed group of people I have ever been part of. Practicing the techniques of yoga and meditation as given by Nittyananda leads to enlightenment, the destination of evolution. Nothing is more important. Nothing is more blissful. Thank you so much,
Love, in Nithyananda,
Harry Gijsberts,
Amsterdam, Holland

Category:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have done ASP, NSP, BSP and Healers courses from Swami Paramahamsa Nithyananda within last 6 months. The experiences are really life changing and exciting and great. Swami revealed lot of truths that I experimented in my life and found that its 100% correct. I am really indebted to Swami for his spiritual guidances and meditation techniques.

With Love
Premraj

Unknown said...

I express my gratitude and strong support to my Guru Sri Paramhamsa Nithyananda. His teachings and meditations are powerful tools to lead a happy life. I experienced and experimented the truths revealed by master in his discourses and found to be 100% correct.

Nithyanandam
D.Premraj

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord,

My devotion has become more intense. There is no 'I'. However, for reference, it is used here. I don't need anything other than living Your teachings and Your Name and Grace. Thank You for giving me the signal in advance of what happened recently.
I Love You!
VICTORY OF MY KING forever!!

Gyanendra.

Post a Comment