Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Nothing can shake me

I recently went through the defamatory video and on seeing it, I was not disturbed. I knew this cannot happen with an Enlightened master. I was not at all disturbed with this very video because of only one thing, the solid experience that he gave me thru his meditation technique, especially the Nithya Spiritual Healer’s initiation. In fact, I was very calm and nothing perturbed me when people started discussing about this, I could feel a strong silence within me and never offended nor defended. I really could not believe me How this could happen to me, How am I not disturbed. I knew this is all because of swamiji’s meditation and teaching thru discourses which I followed throughout my life. I also knew whatever we are going to tell to the people who are coming to me commenting on this video is of no use as the experience has not happened in them and they are shallow as of now only watching the video. They are not going to believe in us as they have not had a glimpse of Nithyananda.
I can also strongly say that no one in the recent past has done so much to the humanity to work on Inner transformation which our Swamiji has done in the last 7 years of his life that too so very rapidly has touched millions and millions of people and in fact I know that he has dedicated at least 20 hours per day only for the public and for his devotees and only 4 hours for his personal life.
There is so much of inner transformation happened since my Encounter with the Divine Swamiji in 2005 when I first met him. I also acknowledge I have personally benefited from various other programs which were conducted by Swamiji and the Nithyananda Order. A few among them are given below.

1. Ananda Spurana Program (ASP)

2. Nithyananda Spurana Program (NSP)

3. Nithya Spiritual Healer’s Initiation (NSHI)

4. Vazhum Varalaru in Thiruvannamalai.

5. Formal Membership in Meditation Therapy (FIMT)

6. Bhakthi Spurana Program (BSP)

7. Poornabishekam Initiation

For the past 3 to 4 years, I have not missed any of Swamiji’s functions that happened in the Ashram and I regularly visit the Ashram at least once in a month to support the organization and to be a part of the Swamiji’s mission by being one of the Ananda Samajites and also doing volunteer works whenever time permits.

1. Swamiji’s Jayanathi Function

2. Guru Poornima

3. Maha Shivarathri

Apart from the above, I have been very much benefited by his discourses which are uploaded in http://www.youtube.com/lifeblissfoundation. I feel that for an inner transformation to happen, they have given all the majority of the discourse and teachings of Swami Nithyananda freely to public. No other organization has done so much to the general public in the recent past. I also have various collections of CDs and DVDs of Swamiji’s discourse and the various other Books published by the Ashram.
I could not imagine how my life would have been if I have not met Swamiji. It is all because of his Love and Compassion. My humble Pranams to his feet.
In Nithyanandam,
Vinod Kumar. C

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment