Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Grand opportunity at Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam Ashram

Nithyanandam,
Because of LBE I had the grand oppertuntiy of spending three months in The Bidadi ashram. And then I vouleenterd for two weeks after after that adding to my wonderful expirence. I love the ashram in so many ways it is acctuly hard to describe how. In our lbp acarya training, Dheera would say every morning when the session comenced, "Welcome to another day in paradise." And looking back on it I truly realize why he would say that! Everything from suprabathum pooja in the temple, to the cows in the goshala, hanging out with the gurukul kids, eating in the dining hall and resturant, sleeping in the bunkbed in the dorm, workingin the mission office, hanging out in the welcome center ......... I expirenced it all, and loved it all, except maybe walking in the hot sun, but you can't really help that! If anyone is into spirituality, and wants to live it to it's fullest Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam ashram is the best place to go! I know I sound like a advertising company now, but I can't help it that place is sooooooooo wonderful, I want everyone and anyone to go there. My personal expirence at the ashram was great, I loved it, and thats the only way to put it.
Ananda Asha age 14
-radiating enlightenment

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment