Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Support for Swamiji

When I am in the presence of Swamijii my inner space becomes quiet, still and filled with bliss. Swamijii is not a man, but an radiant energy to be experienced! I have seen Swamijii do miraculous healing with my own eyes and perform the ultimate miracle: turning man into divine! I just spent three weeks with swamijii during the last Inner Awakening program. My time with him was nothing short of pure bliss. Not only that, but the bliss has been growing exponentially since I have returned home. I feel that a video tape does not even come close to holding weight against all the personal experiences I have had with swamijii in the short time I have known him. Swamijii has personally and radically changed my life for the better in all dimensions and directions. His energy and his teachings are the strong pillars of higher consciousness from which I have built a life established in the joy of the present moment. Swamijii thank you so much, I stand by you in this life and the next!
- Corey Doyle

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment