Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My experience at Bidadi Ashram

This is a recounting of my experience at the Dhyanapeetam Ashram in Bangaluru from Nov 11 2009 to March 2010. I was at the ashram attending the Life Bliss Engineering course and also staying on as a volunteer. It is my third time at the Dhyanapeetam ashram, I have been attending courses in India since 2007.

My current and past experiences have all been professional, wonderful and positive. This past experience was the best time and money ever spent in my life, on any class, travel, or life experience. In the 4 months I was at the ashram I had good accommodations, good food, which was all secondary to the transformative experiences my guru was leading us through to find the truth of ourselves. I never experienced any unprofessional behavior from my guru or the brahmacharyas. In fact, security safety, hygiene are of utmost importance at the ashram. I would go back for another course immediately, knowing how much progress I have made in my spiritual path under my guru's guidance.

--
MN Bodhanaa
Radiating Enlightenment

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment