Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My lord, Master and Sadguru, Sri Paramahamsa Nithyananda

My Lord, Master and Sadguru, Sri Paramahansa Nithyananda,
in humble, blissful gratitude to You and for Your , forever i will be.
Through, LPB,NSP,BSP and the privilage of Jayanathi 2009, i have come to experience bliss in my inner space. With Your blessing i am coming to I.A in July 2010.
You have given us the tools so that we may experience and come to live in our natural state of jeevan mukti.
Beloved of Existence, Existence It's-self,
Through Your compassion and grace, You have bestowed Your blessings of
Existence upon mankind by Your very presence on earth.
How can we fully understand You, my Lord, when we ourselves do not know
of our true divinity.
my Lord, you have ask us to go beyond You, such is the nature of Your Divinity.
You, my Lord, Master and Sadguru, blessed of Existence, Divinity itself, of
Compassion and Grace, accept my humble gratitude, love, respect and support.
To those beloved of You, accept my gratitude, love, respect and support.
in Nithyananda,
barbara lieder
New Zealand

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment