Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Trust your own experience

I have been following Swamiji’s teachings and attending his programs for 5 years. I am well travelled, educated, not religious, and used to only trusting my personal experiences when judging people or events.
In brief, my personal experience with Swamiji is this:
· He healed me from a devastating chronic disease (no cost).
· Through his simple teachings and unbelievable personal grace, he made my life meaningful.
· He has given me knowledge and simple, effective tools to live my life happily and help others.
During all that time, Swamiji astonished me with his trustfulness, clarity, approachability and sense of humor, as well as his non-stop, genuine efforts to better the life of each person he comes in contact with and the world at large. My entire family and many of my friends follow Swamiji’s teachings for all the above reasons as well.
Being around Swamiji is a once in a lifetime opportunity for one to enrich one’s life. The real tragedy of the sad events like this is that in the result, he will become less available if at all.
However, knowing Swamiji, he is not going to give up on us that easy!
Love and many thanks, Swamiji!
Ananda Sarvottam, NJ, USA

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment