Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Namaskar to Swamiji

Respected Swamiji,

It was a wonderful experience to be with you during "Inner Awakening" from 2nd DEC to 22Nd Dec 2009.
It was a indeed a great privilege to be with enlightened mater. I got the courage to withstand any bad critics people make. For me your are my master and will remain my master whatever may happen.

Your mission has done great work for the society by giving schools, free medical treatment ,healing , knowledge of Vedic culture. More important is your blessing to the mankind.

I will standby you Swamiji. I am with you.

Thanks and Regards.
Jyotindra Killedar M.S.(Mech.Engg),M.M.S.; FIE; PMP

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment