Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Please do not invade the sacred

Nithyanandam!

I am a devotee of Paramahamsa Nithyananda.

I want to tell one thing: Ever since this whole thing started, I can only see one thing. The jeevan mukti or living enlightenment that my master Nithyananda has helped me imbibe, is BEAUTIFULLY WORKING!

First symptom: My inner space is untouched by any of the things happening inspite of the fact that Nithyananda is my guiding Light in life! Had this happened earlier, I know what would have been my state.

Second thing: I am able to see myself moving in a clearly higher plane of consciousness. It is too beautiful, no conflicts… just beautiful bliss, come what may!

What is there in those videos to show again and again and again??? He is a Paramahamsa. Paramahamsas work in a COMPLETELY different plane which ordinary human beings cannot fathom for the life of them. When they try to fathom, they are bound to land in suffering.

When logic tries to comprehend God, it will FAIL and FALL. Fall for sure.

Paramahamsas are compassion personified. They take the human body itself only for the enlightenment of us.

Please guys, know all these sacred truths so that you don’t invade the sacred.

In Nithyananda!

Sugandhi Raja, Calcutta

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment