Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

In support of Swami Nithyananda

Nithyanandam.
My name is Prem Jain. I met Swami Nithyananda only 1 year ago in March of 2009 during a Kalptaru and Yoga Sutra program in Houston.
I have had injuries that encompass lumbar, thoracic and cervical spine. All this has affected my nervous system and the curvature of my spine. Because of these issues I had seen more than 40 doctors and physical therapists. All this did not help me. Because of my injuries I have been on disability and have not been able to work for the last 10 years.
Prior to meeting Swami, I had watched his discourses on the Youtube. I did this on a daily basis for several months. So, when I met him last March, I had a very clear knowing that he and his teachings can help me. So, I decided to attend the Inner Awakening and the Life Bliss Program in summer of 2009. I did have pains but I managed to go through the whole program.
I can say that I got far more than I could have ever imagined from his program and teachings. Now I feel that more bliss is flowing in me. I am more relaxed and aware. I am living with more clarity, courage and confidence. These are not just words that I am writing here. It is only because of this clarity and confidence that I have been able to make my decision to wind up my life here and go to L.A. and serve as a volunteer at the Nithyananda Mission.
I have been asked how can I even consider such a move in the midst of all the current controversy. The truth is that the controversy is making me even more determined to pursue what I have come to believe in. I feel that once all the smoke clears, all will be well again. Not only this, I can see a clear path for me that leads me to my fulfillment, the Living Enlightenment in service of the mission. And the best is yet to come.
In Nithyananda,
Prem Jain

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment