Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

You are my inner world - Swamiji

NITHYANANDAM,,,,I am WITH FULL CONSCIOUSNESS and with full awareness would like to thank our Master PARAMAHAMSA NITHYANANDA, because at this critical moment I am not disturbed or got shaken by any rumours. But my BAKHTI towards swamiji is getting deeper and deeper from day to day. I feel Every moment is very valuble because Swamiji is always in my thought. Now I have more time to read swamiji's book and practice his teachings in my life. Here I would like to quote swamiji's quotation that is "Person who feel only his pain and comes to me for healing is a devotee." "But a person who feels my pain and take responsibility which I have taken as this whole mission is a disciple!" ( PG. 392 Living Enlightenment - abridged edt.) So, now I am very obvious about my responsibility which is to be a disciple and give full support to my Master PARAMAHAMSA NITHYANANDA WHO IS A TRUE MASTER AT THIS CENTURY.

SANTHI RAJAMANIKAM
MALAYSIA

Category:

2 comments:

howru said...

I appreciate your love & support. My question is whether you will stand for Swamiji if the court & police prove that the sex tape is true.

Unknown said...

'u dont need any proof if u believe and no proof is suffient if u dont believe
my heart knows what swami has tought to us was ultimate truth .. a person or situation may be wrong but the teaching and the values he tought to us can't go wrong...wht if the tape turned out to be fake ? then we will again be a fool this time i want to listen my heart
i m just waiting to hear good for swami ji
although i m not ur devotee i connected to you via youtube vidie ..ur teaching helped me a lot
thanks
and i pray to god to show the society whatevr is truth
sandeep kumar
delhi

Post a Comment