Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

To beloved Swamiji

Me and my family stand by you whole-heartedly .
I done care whether the video is true or not .

We have been immensely benefited by your teachings over the past years and want to continue to do so .
I dont want to miss you for any reason .

YOU SHOWED ME WHAT IS LIFE , HOW TO LIVE .....
Me,my mother and father are all equally following ,respecting and depending on you .
The idiotic media has never done a single good to me and not going to do .

Your words were with me to uplift me during my hard times .

We look forward for more teachings and blessings from you

I strongly believe that whatever you do will have a good intention behind it ...whatever it is ...


Thank you for all you have done to us .Pls dont get disappointed with these allegations .

WE ARE ALL WITH YOU WITH TEARS OF GRATITUDE .

With much gratitude ,
Vidhya

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment