Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My experience after meeting Swamiji

Hi,
Following is my experience with swamiji.
The Living GOD
=======================

I have met Paramahamsa Nithyananda 3 years ago in bidadi ashram on a fine GURU POORNIMA day. From the first day till now, i could see the compassion in his eyes. He is down to earth master with his teachings penetrated me into my mind, memory and what not. Even he haunted me pleasently several times in my dreams. Life have transformed totally after that. During waking hours and in dreams, no speck of venomous thouhgts in my mind and his voice started flowing through my mind now and then.

Being raised up in tamilnadu (because of atheist leaders), i have had lot of questions about god, masters and life after death etc. All my questions are dropped from my mind when i met him for the first time, his presence answered my being. His powerful energy and the knowledge lashed me at all levels and since then i could relate him as my friend, master, god, mother and much more than that. Having heard the media telecast about him, i got shocked and was completely become silent for next couple of hours.

But his words wake me up again and told me that 'be unclutched from all your sufferings and realize yourself as God'. There is no need for him to exist in earth plane but he is staying here purely out of compassion towards humanity. He is like a sun who makes the lotus (people like us) to flower though it is in the stinky and muddy place (the polluted part of our society especially in the tamilnadu's political hands and media people).

Of course, i love him a lot than i loved any other in the world. But i am feeling bad that my love can't stand infront of his love towards the whole humanity...

I am praying all the gods to support him and his devotees like us to forgive the miscreants and keep going with our enlightenment path.

For sure, i know the truth will be revelead soon and the nithyananda family and the devotees will spread the master's love and fragrance to the society and the humanity.

In his Bliss,
Raman Viswanathan

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment