Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

I love you Swamiji

After meeting with nithyanada the way i saw the world get completely changed.. There is no conflict in my mind.. and i started taking responsibility for my whole life.. I m simply enjoyin every moment..

only who have experienced meditation or nithyananda can know who is he.. he always say one glimpse is enough.. I had the glimpse.. once i get in to satori where i was in complete ecstatic state where all the needs wat ever i think as important got disappeared.. I dont know wat really happened.. But What ever i thought as important completely got disappeared and nothing remains in that ecstatic state.. something completely pierced my body and only emptiness is there..

I love you swamji forever!!! Your blessings are always with me which i feel every second in my life... I love you love you Nithyananda :) :)

I m going to joiin coming nithyanandam course :) So happy for that also.. See you soon swamiji........ :)


Regards,
Renga Rajan

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment